Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sledding

After I got to go sledding with my nephew Levi in Great Falls, MT I have had the fever to go! I tried to plan for a big group of us to go but with the holiday plans we decided to cancel. My sweet spouse Brian knew I really wanted to go so he rallied the troops and after Colton's nap we were off to Idaho City for some sledding. We decided to take Sugar she stayed close. I think she intimidated some of the other patrons on the mountain but besides that she did great! Better than Colton actually. He couldn't decide what to think about sledding. I think it might of scared him a bit and his little cheeks were wind burned. So after the fourth time down the mountain (talk about a workout packing a 26 lb toddler up a mountain) Brian went up to the top where it was the steepest and flew down. Colton enjoyed seeing his daddy coming at us but didn't enjoy the ride to the car. He was done.

This is him after sledding. He still has the look on his face like "What the @$@# was that?" I still think he looks precious with his little red nose and rosey cheeks! He was a trooper.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a pink cheeked sweetie!! Looks like fun! Loving the blog Joy!! Yea!!