Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Wobbly Walker

Colton took his first steps on Thursday December 20, 2007. Since then he has made about 15 I think for his record and then resorts to crawling because it is much faster! I did finally catch a couple though on camera! They are "classic" first steps. I could watch this clip over and over.

4 comments:

the davis family blog said...

Just you wait. He will be walking everywhere soon!!!

Tobi & Kris Magruder said...

Loved the blogs, but especially the video of him walking and shooting a basket! When I saw the video with him walking and then his little giggle it made tears come to my eyes, both cause I am so proud and I miss you all so much!

Love ya bunches!

Tobi

Mastrude Family said...

Yay!!! Way to go Colton. I hope he is up for showing off tomorrow!!! I think we will all be expecting it now. haha

Mastrude Family said...

Also...I can't believe it took you so long to let us know he is a walking man! Dec. 20...that's like 2 weeks ago! haha