
Colton is perfecting his skills and getting in a few warm up shots before his cousin Kashus came over. They love to shoot hoops together! Great shot big guy!

Colton is set for the big party!

Mommy and Colton in party hats. I was trying to reproduce the News Years Celebration I remembered having as a kid. I invited my family and planned on having the traditional cheese ball and twigs crackers but one by one things happened and it was Kip and Erin coming so they recruited Erin's sister Evelyn and her family. The kids played and played while the boys watched some football and the girls chatted away. The ball dropped before we knew it and then we were all ready for bed!

Kashus cruised all over with this push toy. He could pretty much get anywhere he wanted.
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm loving the blog, buddy!!
Woot Woot look at my techie sista go ;) hehe you rock Love you sissy!
Joy,
I have shown everyone at work my basketball star nephew!
Post a Comment