Friday, January 18, 2008
Quick Trip
The Kugler's, Mommy, and I left Daddy at home to win some basketball games while we went to see the Kugler cousins. Grandpa made some great meals but I mostly enjoyed the peanut butter cookies! Mommy loved the mashed potatos and white gravy. Both were great comfort foods and we needed some comfort. Both of us were getting over a 24 hour flu just in time for me to get an ear infection. I didn't sleep unless I was upright and rocking! Mommy and Grandma took turns holding me all night. Once I got some medicine though I felt a lot better!
Even though Uncle Kip has a bum wheel (he broke his ankle playing basketball) he still managed to push Kashus and Colton around on a scooter at grandma and grandpa's house!
Kashus in the driver seat!
Vroom Vroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment