Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jillian's first fish

 
 
 
 
 
 One of the locations I work at has a beautiful pond behind it.  I love going to and from work because it is so serene.  One day I noticed a school of fish in the water.  I went hom and told Brian so we had to go check it out.  My favorite part about this fishing hole is that I have my own personal poty right in the building.  Also this is a great activity for the summer nights that I am on call because I can run in and scan my patient and my family doesn't miss me too much.  Anyways though Jillian landed her first fish while we were checking out the fishing hole.  She didn't want to hold the fish but she held the line with the fish on it so I could snap a picture.  Way to go Sis!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I definitely didn't want to hold my first fish either...my cousin is holding it for me while I stand next to it in the picture! Good work Jilly :)