Thursday, January 17, 2013

Grandma's Love

 I love watching my Mom as a Grandma.  Its ironic... because she had specific expectations for us as children.  We knew how we were to behave and if we didn't well you never knew what might happen.  I have similar expectations for my kids but somehow my mother as a grandmother has lost sight of those expectations and will often yell at me when I am holding my kids accountable. 
She is up for any idea they dream up for her and she is their biggest ally.  She plays into Colton's entrepreneur ways and pays 11$ for a pipe cleaner bracelet (he totally got grandpa with that one to but grandpa was only out a dollar).  She plays restaurant and jumps on the trampoline with Jace.  She gets a manicure and a pedicure from Jillian.  My kids are lucky to have her and are so blessed to have so many people that love them.  Cheers to my Mom and the many others out there that LOVE my babes!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: