Monday, January 7, 2013

Mother's Day.

Awww... Mother's Day.  My favorite day of the year.  Its the one day my family lets me plan our agenda out for the day and no one objects to my plans.  I LOVE it.  And also I love that I feel so special and so blessed to have my sweet babes and wonderful husband.  This year for Mother's Day we dressed up the kiddos and had their pictures done.  We tag teamed with my friend Emily and bribed all the kids (and husbands... lets be honest) with fishing afterwards for good behavior.  It was a perfect day and a perfect shoot, I was so happy with the afternoon that it was the best Mother's Day gift I could have imagined.  The outcome of the pictures Emily got are the best too.  They will be my life long treasures.  Thank you Davis Family and Brian for a magical day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is Jace's first official fish on!  Way to go big guy!
 
 
 
 
 Emily and Neal looking to land the lunker!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: