One day at work I noticed a familar face... Kaleena! Kaleena is the little sister to one of my besties from way back in Junior High! Kristy was the perfect friend for me in Junior High because she was so funny, confident and secure. All the things I needed in a bestie for my first year as a big seventh grader. Anyways now that I work with Kaleena it is a lot easier for me to track Kristy down when she is in town for some playdates. We went to the zoo and had so much fun. She jumped right in helping me chase all the kids around and she made more animal noises then the animals at the zoo. It felt just like the days in Earth sciene when she would have me laughing so hard I was in tears. The other beauty in the picture is her little girl Hadassa. The kids loved the giraffe and feeding the goats. 








No comments:
Post a Comment