He will be on the pro bass tour next month!
A little instruction...
and he's got it!
Jillian looking at the rocks... that's my girl!
The next best thing to a four-wheeler.
A little art before breakfast.
Getting ready to ride!
You have to look right at Colton's face on the picture below so you can see him flashing me the "I love you sign" before he took off with the boys. He always knows how to melt his mommy's heart. Good thing too because four-wheelers scare me to death and I was petrified on the inside while putting on a brave face for my four year old. Colton made it safe and stayed with mom after the first 17 miles of the ride. Brian made it home with scraps, bumps and bruises due to a brake malfunction and jumping off the four wheeler before it crashed. I am already nervous for next year.
The brave boys! Jillian preferred to walk next to the horse then ride on it.
About every other summer since Colton was born we have made it up to the
Annual Fourth of July Camp out with our family friends the Swygarts. There are about 100 people that all meet for the event and spread out over the camping area. There is a little creek for fishing and it stays cool enough that there aren't many bugs so it is my kind of camping. There are great bon fires with tall tales, amazing food, swimming and fishing in the river, mud holes for riding bikes through, horse rides, four wheelers, and the fourth of July BBQ with the washer board tournament. Bryan S. and Keith have won it three years in a row. My Brian and I have always been holding a child while playing so I am sure this coming year there will be a new champion named!
Annual Fourth of July Camp out with our family friends the Swygarts. There are about 100 people that all meet for the event and spread out over the camping area. There is a little creek for fishing and it stays cool enough that there aren't many bugs so it is my kind of camping. There are great bon fires with tall tales, amazing food, swimming and fishing in the river, mud holes for riding bikes through, horse rides, four wheelers, and the fourth of July BBQ with the washer board tournament. Bryan S. and Keith have won it three years in a row. My Brian and I have always been holding a child while playing so I am sure this coming year there will be a new champion named!














No comments:
Post a Comment