Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mother's Day.

The worms!

Are you sure they are related?

So Handsome!

The anticipation!

Hmmm. 

The Bobber (or Fish if you are Jace!)

Me and the Kiddos!

Mother's Day is a front-runner for me as far as favorite holidays are concerned.  I always feel so special and so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family.  I have amazing mothers, sisters, friends and grandmothers that are all great examples for me and a true support system.  Anyways for my special day I decided a on fishing trip.  Colton got a tackle box, and Jillian and Jace got new rods for Christmas so our family has been looking forward to a fishing trip since December.  We stopped to pick up the worms (which is almost as exciting as the fishing trip) and then we were off.  We found a little pond in Eagle and went for it.  Everyone did great.  Jace loved pointing out the bobber and almost could reel in his line.  Jillian ended up throwing in her rod for Daddy to retrieve and then moved on to snack distribution.  Colton was a die hard and once he had a worm on could pretty well fend for himself.  We caught two little fish and then went for a walk on the green belt and found a park.  It was a wonderful day and I felt like the most important Mom ever.Posted by Picasa

No comments: