My visit was so amazing. My sister is a hero to me. She has always been an example to me and makes me a better person. Everyday I think of her I am in awe of her strength, faith, and her abilities to be kind to everyone she knows. She reminds me of my grandma so much because she puts everyone before her. She is such a good wife too. After being with her she inspired me to be a better wife to my husband and to not be so selfish.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sisters for the Soul!
As soon as you see these great pics of my sister and brother you will know why I think they are so cool! Anyone that has a sister knows that sometimes you just need her. I have the best husband in the world because he could tell I needed her and offered to watch our little guy while I went to see Jilla!
My visit was so amazing. My sister is a hero to me. She has always been an example to me and makes me a better person. Everyday I think of her I am in awe of her strength, faith, and her abilities to be kind to everyone she knows. She reminds me of my grandma so much because she puts everyone before her. She is such a good wife too. After being with her she inspired me to be a better wife to my husband and to not be so selfish.
While in town with Jilla I got to see her world for a few days and it was so much fun. We were superwoman at the Y, shopped around, ate cookies and burritos, took naps, laughed, cried and played Rock Band! It was so great to meet the Saturday playgroups and feel so included. It was great to see my brother again, although I barely recognized him because he is so svelte and healthy. Thanks Chris for sharing your wife with me! I had a great weekend and was recouped to come home to my wonderful family. Thanks babe for being such a good Daddy!

My visit was so amazing. My sister is a hero to me. She has always been an example to me and makes me a better person. Everyday I think of her I am in awe of her strength, faith, and her abilities to be kind to everyone she knows. She reminds me of my grandma so much because she puts everyone before her. She is such a good wife too. After being with her she inspired me to be a better wife to my husband and to not be so selfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whenever your down...just turn to Rock Band!!!! I can't wait for you to come over and play it with me.
Post a Comment