
While we were in Minnesota on our last day there we went to the Children's Museum. This was my favorite place by far! It was amazing and had four floors of little people stimulation. I really didn't take a lot of pictures because Daddy and I were playing right along with
Colton. We were all ant's in the ant maze, chefs or patrons at the
restaurant, and so much more.
Coltons favorite area was the Industrial area. They had building blocks and cranes, hard hats, make your own paper that kind of stuff, but best of all was the water works station. He could have played there until he fell over asleep. They had boats with several types of damns and such and a
PVC pipe with water and ping pong balls. So you have water and balls,
Colton's two most favorite things in the world! He was so set.

At the very end of the trip Daddy helped
Colton become a Lion! He was very
ferocious and ready for a nap! If I win the Lottery I am going to donate to a Boise Children's Museum. It was so neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment