Friday, April 18, 2014

Time to Make the Real Turkey!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

On Thanksgiving day it was a perfect day.  Brian and I got to go spin at Breakaway Cycling for 90 minutes and it was awesome.  As soon as we got home we put the turkey in.  Growing up we always had to spank the turkey before we put it in the oven.  Now my kids are always there to help me get our Turkey in.  The best part though is that we were able to share our holiday with my family.  I was homesick for my big boys and my girl so I called each of them begging them to come... and they did!  I tried to make the most of every second I had with my nephews.  Jacob, Levi and I had some late nights just hanging out and talking.  Jacob is planning his travels after high school and Levi was serenading me with his sweet voice and mad guitar skills.  Tobi watched the kids so that Andie, me and the big boys could all go watch the new James Bond movie.  Then the next day Kris and the boys watched the kids so that Tobi and I could go hit the sales.  I am so thankful for my family and for all the things our Father in Heaven as blessed us with.  We are so rich in so many ways.  Happy Turkey Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: