I came home from work to a BIG surprise! Colton was riding his two-wheeler with no training wheels. It was so amazing to watch him wobbling up and down the path. It was a little like watching him take his first steps. His look on his face was so proud and so excited for his new found freedom.. (just like my little 15 or 18 month old walker... I don't remember exactly but I recognized his look on his face). He only had about five wobbly rides and then they were all pretty smooth after that. They learn so fast. I am so lucky I got home in time to see the wobbly ones and of course cry a few proud tears. As soon as the tears come and Brian discovers them he laughs and tells Colton.. "Way to work your mom over big guy" And then sweet Colton always checks on his mommy "Those are happy tears right mom?" "You bet buddy! Mom is so proud of you!" I think Jace isn't too far behind. Where did my toddlers go?

No comments:
Post a Comment