Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Christmas Tree 2011

Christmas tree hunt!  We love Christmas Trees in our house.  Here are some pictures of us finding the perfect one!
Jillian and Jace didn't really participate in the hunt.  They loved running up and down the isles and hiding from Colton.  They got a candy cane too so Jillian was in heaven.  She loves treats!

 
I had to chase Colton to get his picture.  He knew what our mission was but still had more fun running after the Little's.  I looked at a few trees but was busy chasing my kids to get the perfect pictures so I can reminise when I am too old to remember. Good thing Brian came.  He found our family the perfect tree and loaded it into the truck.  When it was time to go we all hoped in the truck too and went home to get the season started. 

No comments: