While we were near the coast we thought we would take the scenic route home. We drove down the coast through the Redwood forest and stopped at a tourist attraction called "The Mystery of Trees" or something like that. I forget how big these trees are until I see them. It is amazing! We walked through the trail and the kids were in awe.
Above Colton showing us how big the trees are. Below the family is checking out and climbing under the roots of the elephant tree.
Peek a boo!
As much of the elephant tree I could fit on my camera!
Mommy, Jace and Jillian taking the "underpass"
These pictures below are my favorite! I have one with my Mom and Dad and siblings when I was younger. Then I have one of my Grandma, Dad and Brother from when we were in High School and went on a trip to see Grandma and Grandpa without my Mom. Now I have one with me and My family.
The Cathedral... people are really married here.
Top of the Cathedral!
Jillian
More huge redwoods!
Jaroo roo!
The Girls on the Gondola
The best picture of all three...















No comments:
Post a Comment