Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wings Center







This is one of our favorite things when it is cold outside. It is an indoor activity center. I knew Jace would love it because he is a monkey. I was surprised to see how much Jillian loved it too. She got right in there with those boys and didn't miss a beat. They loved jumping in the balls the best. They didn't really go investigate much else. Colton was a big helper too. If they went separate ways Colton would follow one and I would follow the other. Just before we left we did have one meltdown... Colton needed to use the restroom and the littles needed a bum change so we were all headed to the bathroom and Jace decided he didn't want to go. I was holding Jillian so I picked up Jace football style and did the best I could to get the bathroom door open. There was a birthday party we walked by and I received so many looks... sometimes I just think instead of stairing at me a helping hand would be just as good :)Posted by Picasa

No comments: