Monday, May 24, 2010

February.
























































February was a great month! We took a couple trips to the park. We went to a Hockey game that was full of excitement and we took a trip to Vegas. We were at the game two minutes and a fight broke out. Colton was sitting on my lap and I could feel his heart pounding. He wasn't sure what to think. We do play boxing on the wii so I think that saved us. Then after the boys were done "punching" they had to go to "time out" because they didn't follow the rules. We were close to the penalty box and Colton kept his eye on those boys. It was so funny. The rest of the game went well and it even went into overtime with penalty shots. It was a great game.
The night before Brian and I were going to leave for Vegas Colton got a pretty good shiner jumping off the bed post. It looked pretty bad but it didn't seem to bother him that much.
The next morning Brian and I were on the plane to Vegas and all the kids stayed with a combination of Grandma, Auntie Jo, and Shelly. They did great and we had an amazing weekend. It felt like 30 date nights all in a row.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Joy! I would love to get together for a playdate! I think the weather is finally going to get nicer so lets go to a park and let the kiddos play. Jana (Briscoe) and Rachelle Christensen both live over by me - we should have a little Poky reunion. :) Call or text me anytime 949-8740.