Monday, March 30, 2009

The babies are here!

Jillian May Deatherage and Jace Daniel Deatherage were born on March 18 2009. Jillian was first arriving at 1:00. She weighs 6lbs and 6oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. She has petite lips, long delicate fingers, and thick dark brown/black hair. Jace was second arriving at 1:02. He weighs 6lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/4 inches longs also. He looks exactly like his big brother Colton.
Daddy getting a good look at his baby girl.
All of us before Daddy and the babies go to recovery.
Mommy and the babies. Jillian is near my forehead and Jace is near my chin.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

I have been checking your blog daily for these pictures!! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! Let me know when you're feeling up to visitors. Aaron and I would love to come see you. And I would love to help you in any way you need.

Snell Familia said...

Congratulations!!! They are beautiful!! Good Luck with everything!
Love ya,
The Snells

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! Looks like a ton of fun ahead of you! What a beautiful family!

Kim said...

JOY!!! Congratulations mother of 3! they are perfect:) I love their names. You looked so cute with twins in your belly. What a wonderful mom you are. GOod luck!

Ben and Krystle said...

they are beautiful little angels! Is Jillian doing better? I hope both babies are home with their mommy, daddy, and big brother to give them lots of loves. Let me know what I can do to help you. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to the 2 new little ones. How is Colton doing with the change?

bledsoeblog said...

I am so excited for your family! How blessed you are with two bundles of joy! I am quite jealous of Jillian's hair! AMAZING! You looked wonderful up until the day you delivered. I can't believe you were hiding two babies inside of you! You looked GREAT!

Congrats Joy and Brian!

bledsoeblog said...

Oh, and how was Timmy during the c-section? I hope he didn't give you a jack-o-lantern scar. He is such a trickster!