Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Double Deatherage's


Before we left for our vacation we discovered we were pregnant. Very exciting because we were able to tell the Montana/Minnesota family in person. When we got back from Glacier I was so excited to look for a heart beat. So I sat down and put my sonography skills to work and found twins (the unwritten rule in Ultrasound is that you should never scan yourself because you don't know what you might find...) I started shaking and called Brian, I was crying and he was laughing. He still calms me down every other day. He is amazing and I am still in shock. We are currently 9 wks pregnant. This picture is from around 7 wks. Today one was waving an arm and the other was wiggling his/her belly. They are growing so fast.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Roberts Family said...

HOLY CRAP!! Congratulations to my friend Roy!!! I am completely shocked!! That will be so fun to have twins!! I have crappy pregnancies so 2 for 1 sounds great to me!! Wish we were closer so we could help! Lots of love! Crys

Liz said...

WHOAAAAA!!!! That is SO AWESOME! It's not even me and I keep smiling for you! congratulations.

Harris said...

Oh My Heck!!! That is crazy and exciting all at the same time. You have such a cute little family. Congrats- that is a pretty classic story. It was great to hear from you.

Snell Familia said...

Holy Macaroni,
Congrats Joy and Brian! Sounds like things are going great!! Enojoy them while you can, you are going to be a little busy~~~in about 7 months!!!
Lindsay Snell (Suds)

Amber Larsen said...

Joy! Yay!!! Twins! I know it's kind of random that I just popped in and say hi! Saw your blog through Liz and Jeff's. You're gorgeous as ever! Where are you two living these days?
It's Amber Ruchti-Larsen by the way!